RN House Supervisor - Nights
Company: Sonora Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
If you are interested in working on a team of nursing leaders,
providing support and direction to nurses and techs in an inpatient
setting, this may be the right job for you! Sonora is the Leading
Behavioral Health Hospital in Tucson, Arizona. We are seeking an RN
leader, responsible for day-to-day operations of the hospital and
to ensure staffing is adequate to provide care. Night shift
available. Up to $12,000 commitment bonus available to the
successful candidate!*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
* Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient
through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance
with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
Provide general nursing care in the hospital.
* Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
* Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties,
tasks or projects.
* Provide professional and administrative leadership to staff.
* Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
* Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care
activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete
coordination of efforts during shared shift.
* Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to
education and ability.
* Provide mentoring and training as needed.
* Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
* Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
* Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
* Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and measurable
goals, objectives and interventions defining actions unique to each
patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the plan of care
as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's condition
* Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in
collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
* Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental safety
guidelines and applicable level system as applicable. Job Type:
* 12 hour shift Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tucson, AZ 85704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required) Experience:
* Nursing: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
* RN (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sonora Behavioral Health, Tucson , RN House Supervisor - Nights, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!