Physician Assistant job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
A thriving, independent, and collegial group is seeking a
Physician Assistant for acute care in Tucson, Arizona!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Critical Care Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Spending
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO plan
- Vision Insurance
- Clinic closed on holidays
- Annual bonus
About the group:
- One of the nation\'s largest health care services networks
dedicated exclusively to cancer treatment and research
- 28 locations throughout the State of Arizona
- Wonderful culture of caring and freedom
- This is a group with quality in all they do, harmony as a team
and a fun place to be!
About the role - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Monday - Friday
- Business Hours 8am - 5pm
- 4 days patient clinic / 1 administrative day
- No on call responsibility
- Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant
- Current NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of
Physician Assistants) certification.
- This position is entry-level and typically requires 0-3 years
of experience as a practicing Physician Assistant, preferably in
the chosen specialty.
- Current state license as a Physician Assistant in practicing
- Current basic life support (BLS)/CPR certification
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Tucson , Physician Assistant job, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!