CCT Nurse - Located in Tucson, AZ
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Located in Tucson, AZJob Description: Critical Care Transport
(CCT) Nurse IMMEDIATE HIRING! NURSE FULL-TIME and PART-TIME
Opportunities! We're hiring a Critical Care Transport (CCT) Nurse
that is passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality
service and basic, as well as advanced patient care during
inter-facility transportation of our customers.
- Nurses assess and use expertise in each situation to determine
the best course of action to support, monitor and treat patients in
critical care situations.
- Provide care requirements aligned within the Registered Nurse
scope of practice as defined by the Board of Registered Nursing and
per CCT standardized procedure.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill
or injured adult or pediatric patient and supports physicians'
- Act as team leader and take pride in providing a safe, clean,
and well-stocked environment for patients and maintains regular
equipment checks and stock.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Nurses are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing training required for the position. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years of ICU RN or 5 years ED/CCT/Cardiac/Trauma RN
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS-C (or equivalent) provider status
- PHTLS and NRP Provider Certification (must obtain within 6
months of hire)
- ICS courses, refer to FEMA - IS-100B (ICS 100), IS-700A
- Critical care inter-facility transfer experience; CEN, CCRN,
TNCC or ENC Certification; BTLS/PHTL Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of
Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Tucson , CCT Nurse - Located in Tucson, AZ, Healthcare , Sahuarita, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!