Travel Registered Nurse RN Step Down LTAC
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Step Down Nurses monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs
and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of
life-threatening or emergency situations. They can work between
levels of general and ICU care.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Tucson , Travel Registered Nurse RN Step Down LTAC, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!