Coordinator, Clinical Research (Part-Time)
Company: University of Arizona
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Coordinator, Clinical Research (Part-Time) Posting Number
req12311 Department UAHS Brain Science Department Website Link
Location UAHS - Tucson Address Tucson, AZ USA Position Highlights
The Center for Innovation in Brain Science (CIBS) is seeking a
Coordinator, Clinical Research to support the Precision Aging
Network (PAN) regulatory core and other projects. This position
will offer an opportunity to work in a challenging and enriching
role by supporting faculty engaged in mission-driven, innovative,
and important research and application that will potentially impact
the lives of real people and their families through the preparation
and submission of IRB applications, project management, and other
administrative support functions. The successful candidate will be
passionate about innovation and positively impacting the quality of
life for people with neurodegenerative diseases, particularly
within the under-served area of women's health.For more information
on the center, please visit our website:
https://cibs.uahs.arizona.edu/Outstanding UA benefits include
health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and
disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family
members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA
recreation and cultural activities; and more!The University of
Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs.
For more information about working at the University of Arizona and
relocations services, please click here:
https://talent.arizona.edu/.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the clinical research team on IRB
- Prepare and submit WCG IRB applications, amendments and
- Obtains and organizes essential documents necessary for study
- Prepare and submit UArizona IRB applications, amendments and
- Assist clinical research team with administrative tasks when
- Coordinate PAN regulatory activities from study start-up to
- Maintains electronic and hard copy of regulatory files for
- Communicate timelines and/or impact of approvals to clinical
- Actively participate in team meetings by scheduling and
preparing agendas and minutes.
- Manage OnCore Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) with
study statuses and actions.
- Other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to move people
and processes forward.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team
environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and effectively
with investigators, sponsors, and cross-functional teams.
- Work well under compressed deadlines.
- Willingness to adjust schedule to work weekend and evening
hours when necessary.
- Ability to appropriately deal with highly sensitive and
confidential information. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained
through professional level experience required.
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience is required.
Preferred Qualifications--- Proficient with MS office (e.g.,
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Windows, audio/video
equipment, and online collaboration tools (e.g., Google Docs,
Dropbox, OneDrive, Smartsheets). FLSA Non-Exempt Full Time/Part
Time Part Time Number of Hours Worked per Week 20 Job FTE 0.5 Work
Calendar Fiscal Job Category Research Benefits Eligible Yes - Full
Benefits Rate of Pay $22.95 - $30.06 Compensation Type hourly rate
Grade 7 Career Stream and Level PC2 Job Family Clinical Research
Job Function Research Type of criminal background check required:
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies 1 Target Hire Date Expected End Date Contact
Information for Candidates Laura de Steiguer - email@example.com -
(520) 626-3211 Open Date 10/25/2022 Open Until Filled Yes Documents
Needed to Apply Resume and Cover Letter Special Instructions to
Applicant Diversity Statement At the University of Arizona, we
value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in
experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation,
critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an
inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution,
we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who
have experience and expertise working with diverse students,
colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a
wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal
employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic
information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome
alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service
programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive
Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values
student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of
diversity and inclusiveness.
Keywords: University of Arizona, Tucson , Coordinator, Clinical Research (Part-Time), Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!