Internal Medicine Outpatient Opportunity - Tucson, AZ!
Company: National Health Partners
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Join this expanding office looking for another Family Medicine or
Internal Medicine physician.
- This is strictly an outpatient clinic located in the greater
New Orleans area.
- Hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Telephone call of 1 in 12 weeks.
- Average patient volume is 12 to 16 patients/day.
- See a mix of patients, but mostly adults through geriatric
- Focus is on high quality of care!
- By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right
in our patients' communities, we can help keep them healthy and
reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up
of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon
quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite..
What are we looking for?Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- US work authorization
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: National Health Partners, Tucson , Internal Medicine Outpatient Opportunity - Tucson, AZ!, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!