Occupational Medicine Physician
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Occupational Medicine opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A health system corporate office in Arizona is seeking a
Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for
a Locum Tenens assignment.
• Dates: 2/27 - 4/29
• Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-5p
• No lunch break
• Setting: Outpatient
• Call: No call
• Volume: 25-35 ppd
• Patient Ages: All ages
• Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail
removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and
• Cases: Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public
safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private
companies and governmental agencies.
• Support Staff: Medical Assistants; Administrative Staff
• EMR/Charting: EMR - Allscripts
• Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
• Certifications: BLS; DEA; DOT
• Fast credentialing; High earning potential; No call required.
• We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a weekly
Job ID - JN -0
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: Curative, Tucson , Occupational Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!