Diagnostic Neuroradiology - Academics - Competitive Comp
Company: Pacific Companies
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Radiology-Neuroradiology opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We seek candidates who are passionate about teaching while being
hands-on and engaging in their approach to diagnosing patients with
We are a designated stroke center for Southern Arizona- the reason
we have a busy stroke service and do over 400 stroke codes per
year! We also serve a busy Trauma Surgical Team caring for a
balanced mix of blunt and penetrating trauma. We have an excellent
working relationship with our Emergency Medicine and Trauma
Neuroradiology - Emergency Department:
• Join the team of 4.3 FTE Neuroradiologists & 3 Neuroradiology
• The position is for final reads of all modalities with an
emphasis on Neuroradiology
• Procedures: Contrast injections for myelograms and lumbar
• Newly installed, state of the art, MRI and CT systems!
• A dedicated research 3T MR scanner is present in our research
• Call 1:5- Call is all subspecialty driven (cover Neuroradiology
inpatients and ED)
• 7-day call schedule. Monday-Monday 5pm-8am
• Typically, only 1-2 calls/week in the evenings!
• You get the Monday off post call!
• ED typical turnover times for call. 3pm-midnight- two dedicated
RADs for ED.
• 5pm-8am, three residents in rotation pool.
• True Academic Position
• Competitive compensation - we can show you the break down of the
salary and all of the various bonuses & stipends
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• Fellowship training in neuroradiology required
Keyphrases: rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs,
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Tucson , Diagnostic Neuroradiology - Academics - Competitive Comp, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!