TucsonAZRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Tucson jobs

Sleep Medicine Physician needed to join established MSG - Tucson, Arizona area!! (Physician )

Company: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Location: Tucson
Posted on: January 26, 2023

Job Description:

Sleep Medicine opening in Tucson, Arizona. Sleep Medicine Physician needed to join established MSG - Tucson, Arizona area Hopsital and Group are seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned clinic. The clinic is located in the beautiful foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Preferred candidate will have 3+ years practice experience but exceptional candidates directly out of training will be considered. Both PCP and Neurology/Pulmonology trained candidates are encouraged to apply- all candidates must be fellowship trained in sleep medicine. U.S. Board Eligibility is required with Certification preferred. Incoming physician will be scheduled M-F, 40hrs per week, covering two busy sleep labs. Approximately 75% of time will be spent in clinic seeing sleep patients, remaining 25% will be dedicated to reading sleep studies. There will be no call required for this position. It is a growing multi-specialty group located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include: Competitive wage structure Annual CME allowance Relocation

Keywords: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC., Tucson , Sleep Medicine Physician needed to join established MSG - Tucson, Arizona area!! (Physician ), Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Arizona jobs by following @recnetAZ on Twitter!

Tucson RSS job feeds