Neurology Opening in Tucson , AZ
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Outpatient Neurology openings in Tucson, AZ**
- Full-time, permanent positions
- 70-80% General outpatient Neurology
- Can have a subspecialty focus, but not currently a volume to
support a full subspecialty practice
- Epilepsy or movement disorder most desirable
- Potential to develop into heavier subspecialty with growth of
practice, but at beginning must be comfortable with 70-80%
- Candidates must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
with an active Arizona medical license (or in progress).
- Program currently staffs 5 Neurosurgeons, 2 outpatient Neuros, 7
APPs, and are expanding to include Neurosurgeons, clinical Neuros,
Neurohospitalists, and additional APPs
- Opportunities to integrate into our growing Phoenix market
- Will be developing an Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Neurointensivists on staff as well to provide comprehensive
- Large, established multidisciplinary Neurosciences program in
Tucson is seeking Neurohospitalists to aid in the always
progressing healthcare needs of this southern Arizona community.
The aim is to provide the highest quality neurological care - the
same level of care we would want for ourselves or our loved ones.
The program is always interested in innovative ways to incorporate
research and technology to improve care and outcomes. It boasts a
very physician-centric culture and are supportive for anyone who
joins. The group has a proud record of physician longevity. If you
are looking to provide inpatient Neurological care with a strong,
collaborative group, then this may be the position for you!
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Tucson , Neurology Opening in Tucson , AZ, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!