Internal Medicine Position in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job ID: 5137Practice Details
- This regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital is
seeking a BE/BC Internist
- Outpatient Only
- Well-established, hospital owned, multi-specialty group.
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years practice experience but
exceptional candidates directly out of training will be
- This growing multi-specialty group located in beautiful Tucson,
- Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient
demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Recruiter's InsightPractice and live in one of the most desirable
climates offering more than 300 days of sunshine with an average
temperature of 70.9 degres.Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan
area (Home to approximately one million residents), including fine
dining, theatre, museums and much more. Yet the cost of living is
lower than the national average with Average Home Pricing Settled
At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath
Home Sold For $377,000. Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial
Savings Is Easy.Generally, starting salaries in metropolitan areas
are signficiantly lower than non-metropolitan areas. Here, you'll
earn $25,000 to $50,000 more than several metropolitan areas,
including Denver and Chicago. The Community Is Welcoming To New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. This Employer Is
Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys
Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To
Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.When Comparing The Income Potential With Other
Opportunities In Similar Markets, I Believe Youll Find This
employer Will Provide A Model That Rewards Their Physicians To Do
Very Well Financially.Closest Major City
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZColleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location:
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location:
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ;
Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a
rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome
off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or
first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of
Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five
mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and
vistas to climbers of every skill level.Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally
rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls,
shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently
located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is
a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual
shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as
Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls,
baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing,
boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine.
Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated
in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean
hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity
of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as
traditional American food.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , Internal Medicine Position in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...