Seeking Gastroenterologists in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job ID: 10274Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their established
practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona
- Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient
demand and a loyal patient based in an expanding suburban
- The culture is one that values open communication and feedback
from its physicians
- Anticipated call 1:6
- Preferred candidate will have three (3) to five (5) years of
experience; new graduates will also be considered
- Employed Opportunity
- Office Space AvailableRecruiter's InsightPractice and live in
one of the most desirable climates offering more than 300 days of
sunshine with an average temperature of 70.9 degres.Enjoy the
amenities of a metropolitan area (Home to approximately one million
residents), including fine dining, theatre, museums and much more.
Yet the cost of living is lower than the national average with
Average Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162
Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000. Building A
Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.Generally,
starting salaries in metropolitan areas are signficiantly lower
than non-metropolitan areas. Here, you'll earn $25,000 to $50,000
more than several metropolitan areas, including Denver and Chicago.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of
Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To
Know One Another. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The
Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key
Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of
Life Provided By The Community.When Comparing The Income Potential
With Other Opportunities In Similar Markets, I Believe Youll Find
This employer Will Provide A Model That Rewards Their Physicians To
Do Very Well Financially.Closest Major City
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZColleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location:
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location:
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ;
Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a
rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome
off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or
first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of
Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five
mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and
vistas to climbers of every skill level.Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally
rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls,
shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently
located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is
a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual
shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as
Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls,
baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing,
boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine.
Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated
in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean
hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity
of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as
traditional American food.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , Seeking Gastroenterologists in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona!, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!