Posted on: November 17, 2023
Dermatologist We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced
dermatologist to join our growing healthcare team. In this
position, you will perform examinations, diagnose patients, and
establish treatment plans. You will be responsible for removing
samples for testing and biopsies, prescribing medications and
hormone therapy treatments, and performing cosmetic procedures to
improve patient appearance and quality of life. Ideal candidates
will be interested in working 4-5 days a week, seeing general
dermatology and cosmetic patients, and performing excisions.
Fellowship trained Mohs surgeons would do Mohs surgery, as well.
Candidates must be hard-working, compassionate providers with
strong training and superior skills. The position provides
unlimited potential, and offers a busy patient load from the start.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position offers a competitive base salary commensurate
with experience and training, plus a production bonus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- License and membership dues
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Malpractice coverage
- Partnership potential Requirements:
- Board certified or board eligible in dermatology
- If interested in Mohs, must be fellowship trained
- Arizona medical license
Keywords: iRecruitMD, Tucson , Dermatologist Arizona, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!