Nurse Practitioner-OBGYN - General
Company: Banner Health
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Banner University Medical Center- Tucson, Department of
Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join
our growing award-winning team in our General OB/GYN clinic. This
is a unique opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work
independently alongside our experienced and dedicated Physicians,
making a difference in the lives of the patients you care for.
Excellent opportunity to develop skills with a collaborative team
who are more than willing to mentor. Position Requirements and
- Management of a high-volume independent panel of patients
- Fast-paced clinic environment, must be an effective
- Team player ready to engage and collaborate in an academic
- Potential for teaching and/or research based on interest
- Current Board Certification
- Current Arizona License
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for
- Prefer experience in womens health but highly qualified new
graduates will be consideredWork Schedule:
- Full Time (1.0 FTE)
- Monday - Friday, no weekends or call!
- Offering flexibility with hours beyond 8a - 5 pmPractice
Location: Banner University Medical Center - Tucson3838 N. Campbell
Ave. Building 22800 E. Ajo Way Building 100 Banner Health and
University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form
Banner - University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix
and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to
Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine
- research, teaching and patient care - across three academic
medical centers. Banner Health offers competitive salary and
recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits
package that provides security for you and your family, including:
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans Paid time
off plans Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days Financial
savings resources Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
Employee Discounts Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled
in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and
a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market
and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding,
swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via
art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in
one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional
food. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATIONAs an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University
Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community
and encourages applications from individuals with varied
experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V
EmployerNurse Practitioner-OBGYN - General
Keywords: Banner Health, Tucson , Nurse Practitioner-OBGYN - General, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!