Anesthesiology in AZ - Locums: An Arizona Facility is Looking for a Temporary Anesthesiologist
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Anesthesiology opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Arizona that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week with no call, and the facility averages 9,000 inpatient and 10,000 outpatient cases per year. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain an AZ state license. Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- Four 10-hour shifts per week
- No call
- 9,000 inpatient and 10,000 outpatient cases per year
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services required
- General anesthesia
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Tucson , Anesthesiology in AZ - Locums: An Arizona Facility is Looking for a Temporary Anesthesiologist, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!