Neurology Position in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Neurology opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6053Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist--to join an established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona.
- Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
- The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians.--
- While graduating residents will be considered, we prefer physicians with three or more years of experience.
- This multispecialty group--is affiliated with two local medical centers, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers.
- The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care.--Recruiter's InsightPractice and live in one of the most desirable climates offering more than 300 days of sunshine with an average--temperature of 70.9 degres.Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area (Home to approximately one million residents), including fine dining, theatre, museums and much more.-- Yet the cost of living is lower than the national average with Average Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000.-- Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.Generally, starting salaries in metropolitan areas are signficiantly lower than non-metropolitan areas.-- Here, you'll earn $25,000 to $50,000 more than several metropolitan areas, including Denver and Chicago.----The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.When Comparing The Income Potential With Other Opportunities In Similar Markets, I Believe Youll Find This employer Will Provide A Model That Rewards Their Physicians To Do Very Well Financially.Closest Major City
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZColleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT enrollment: 3,810)Recreation
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's mountain trails.
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling destinations.
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and vistas to climbers of every skill level.Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls, shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls, baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing, boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine. Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as traditional American food. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , Neurology Position in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!