Emergency Medicine opportunity in Tucson, Arizona
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5569Practice Details
- Seeking Full-Time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to practice--in Tucson, AZ
- Practice in one of four facilities
- New graduates will be considered.--
- State-of-the-Art Emergency Departments
- 9 and 12-hour Shift Options
- Advanced Practice Provider Coverage
- Use of Scribes, Available
- 2017 Annual Volumes: Facilty One (includes the Vail FSED) ' 63,390;--Facility Two:--' 26,515.--Facility Three: opening this spring, exact date TBD.
- 1440 hours per year is full time. With 9 hour shifts, it's roughly 13.5 on average a month. With the FSED (12 hour shifts) that would be roughly 10 shifts a month.--Special Requirements:--Core EM Procedures, Intubation, Central Line Placement, Chest Tube Placement, Spinal Taps, Laceration Reports, etc.--Recruiter's InsightPractice and live in one of the most desirable climates offering more than 300 days of sunshine with an average--temperature of 70.9 degres.Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area (Home to approximately one million residents), including fine dining, theatre, museums and much more.-- Yet the cost of living is lower than the national average with Average Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000.-- Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--This Employer Is Committed To It's Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.When Comparing The Income Potential With Other Opportunities In Similar Markets, I Believe You'll Find This employer Will Provide A Model That Rewards Their Physicians To Do Very Well Financially.Closest Major City
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZColleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT enrollment: 3,810)Recreation
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's mountain trails.
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling destinations.
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and vistas to climbers of every skill level.Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls, shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls, baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing, boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine. Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as traditional American food. Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , Emergency Medicine opportunity in Tucson, Arizona, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!