Housekeeper - Full Time
Company: Sonora Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Sonora Behavioral Health is Now Hiring: One Full Time
Housekeeper - Responsible for a combination of cleaning activities
to maintain a clean and healthy patient care environment. Shift
Hours: Friday - Tuesday 6am to 230pmESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general
upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies,
using appropriate processes and germicides or cleaning
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange
furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils,
silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media
equipment and furniture for facility functions.
- May be responsible for stocking of supplies.
- Routinely practice infection control measures.
- Perform other functions and tasks as
assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:High school
diploma or equivalent required. Prefer previous experience in
housekeeping in a commercial, clinical or healthcare environment;
basic reading, writing, speaking skills and understand English
sufficient to provide and receive
Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).ADDITIONAL
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per
- Must be 21 years of age or older per Arizona Admin code
R9-10-406.. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Sonora Behavioral Health, Tucson , Housekeeper - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!