Company: Tucson Marriott University Park
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Bartender is to provide
guests with an excellent restaurant and bar experience, ensuring
beverages are properly mixed and served while adhering to the
established controls and protocols.
The Restaurant Bartender will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- Provide exceptional and professional service to guests by
promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and control service to ensure
accordance with liquor laws and company policies and regulations
- Perform side duties such as cleaning , sanitizing , garnish
preparation, miscellaneous food and beverage preparation, stocking,
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to
closing time ;
- Complete daily opening and closing duties ;
- Account for all cash and secure money drops according to company
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and
sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of
cross-contamination. K eep compartment sink, side boards, and
refrigerators clean and sanitized.
- Date and rotate food on a daily basis ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures,
including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions
to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Keywords: Tucson Marriott University Park, Tucson , Restaurant Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!