Line Cook - FT
Company: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Welcome to one of Arizona's most beloved resorts: The Westin La
Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson. Our magnificent 250 acre desert
resort is nestled in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina
Mountains and features 487 rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting
space. We have exciting employment opportunities to offer in our
rooms division, food and beverage and administrative and general
departments. There are health and welfare benefits for full-time
associates and other offerings for all associates including paid
time off, free meals daily in our associate dining room and a
discounted travel benefit at any one of 6,000+ Marriott hotels
worldwide. Want to learn more about joining our team? Join today!We
value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, Tucson , Line Cook - FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!