Group Reservations Coordinator
Company: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Group Reservations Coordinator is responsible for the group
booking process, from package creation to guest arrival. This
includes: creating nightly packages, booking reservations for
guests, maintaining guests and group account information,
maintaining call in group wait list and cancellations, creating
group letters, and communicating group updates to group leaders
with accuracy and expediency.
- Processes new group bookings once they are turned Definite and
- Holds group rooms in Resort suites from tentative status and
handles all the way through check out
- Turns room blocks definite in Resort suites on the contract is
- Builds group packages for contracted groups and arranges charge
routing for group accounts
- Sends group welcome letter to the group leader once packages are
- Supports Sales Staff in any way requested.
- Creates all group reservations for rooming list groups and
assists with individual call-in group
- Processes weekly reports as requested by revenue and sales
- Monitors rooming lists and cutoff dates.
- Reviews and corrects room blocks before preparing GRC in Resort
Suite for weekly meeting with revenue
- Review and help process Resume with Catering and Events Managers.
Provide the Catering and Events Managers, Guest Relations and Night
Audit with any abnormalities in relation to the contract for the
- Reviews 60 Day Outlook daily and report back to Revenue Manager
with explanations of loses.
- Reports changes to group blocks to Sales Manager as they
- Consults with Sales Manager before adding rooms to a block both
during the dates and pre and post of the group contracted
Keywords: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa, Tucson , Group Reservations Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!