Customer Service Representative-Tucson
Company: Check 'N Go
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Customer Service Representative- Check 'n Go/Allied Cash
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting
customer relationships? Would you like to move beyond traditional
retail jobs and start building your career? Do you have interest in
being a part of an industry-leading Financial Services company? Are
you ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
Our Customer Service Associates are at the heart of what we do at
Check 'Go and Allied Cash Advance, both part of the Axcess
Financial family of companies. Each day in cities and towns across
the country, they are greeting customers, processing loan
applications, answering inquiries about products, promoting new
products, and more -- all with the goal of delighting our valued
customers. We provide money solutions for real people and strive to
be the first choice for everyday financial solutions. Our team
members focus on building relationships to ensure customer needs
are being served using the best products we can offer.
* Relationship management: put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Exemplify our Sales culture. Serve and educate
customers on the product portfolio. Escalate issues to the Store
Manager, DDO, and Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue
directly with the customer.
* Cash handling: Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to
include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash
from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling
requirements. Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end
of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
* Loan processing: Perform necessary customer verifications to
validate information presented. Accurately process loans and
transactions per company policy.
* Compliance: Responsible for compliance with company/State policy
and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable.
* Inbound/Outbound calls: Answer telephone inquiries in response to
general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues.
Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in accordance
with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
* Brand Ambassador: Promote the Check 'n Go brand professionally
and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained
to company standards. Assist in the execution of all Company
marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up,
excellent execution and within established deadlines.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
* Two years previous sales and customer service experience
* Two years cash handling experience preferred.
* Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with
published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public
transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must
maintain a valid Driver's License and valid Automobile Insurance
while employed by the company.
* Retail/Office environment
* Cash Handling
* Extended viewing of computer screens
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable
Travel / Attendance:
* Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned
* May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
* May require overnight travel
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
* Demonstrated ability to interface with new and existing customers
and maintain effective relationships.
* Proven experience navigating conversations with dissatisfied
* Demonstrated success in high volume retail environment.
* Proven ability to multitask various projects and competing
priorities, manage time effectively and remain organized.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently in an autonomous
environment with limited supervision.
Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash
* Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast
opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations
across the US.
* Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues
positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding
service and lasting relationships.
* Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you to
truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay +
incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life
insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement, and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who
provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to
handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It's
our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We
make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran
status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work
anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Keywords: Check 'N Go, Tucson , Customer Service Representative-Tucson, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!