Pharmacy Customer Service - Immediate Need - Alorica
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Verifying and entering the appropriate information into the system
- Completing outbound calls to/from patients, physicians and pharmacists while ensuring a high level of accuracy and maximizing productivity
- Contacting patients, pharmacists and doctors' offices to resolve claims issues
- Meeting established productivity, schedule and quality standards
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
- WHY JOIN ALORICA?
- Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
- Simply put, we want to make lives better---one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel application
- Has a Pharmacy Technician license/certification
- Has pharmacy/prescription data entry experience
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Continued employment is contingent upon successful Pharmacy Technician licensing and state registration as required
- Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
- Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPLet's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.You ready? Let's do this.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Alorica, Tucson , Pharmacy Customer Service - Immediate Need - Alorica, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!