Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Delaware North is one of the world's
leading airport food service and retail companies, operating at
more than 30 airports and travel centers in the United States,
Great Britain and Australia. It manages more than 300 restaurants
and retail stores, serving more than 350 million travelers each
The Opportunity Delaware North is searching for an experienced
Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and
is capable of delivering quality customer service. The Bartender
will be responsible for providing excellent customer service,
serving travelers at the bar located inside one of our restaurant
concepts at various Tucson Airport terminals, cash handling at the
bar and performing alcohol inventories at the beginning & end of
each shift to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests
identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service
policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons
following standard recipes and using company-standardized
proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from
patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors,
beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Sterilizes and washes glassware
- May prepare appetizers and replenish as needed
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as
- Washes and sanitizes glassware
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as
- Performs other duties as assigned Education & Experience:
- One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high
volume environment preferred
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Food Handlers Certificate required Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent guest service and communication skills; ability to
adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest
checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to
take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
- Must have high energy level.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years' experience working as a bartender
- Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
required Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift To Apply: Please
submit your RESUME for consideration.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you
work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Tucson , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!