Posted on: January 11, 2021
- Tracking and administration of all employee changes.
- Prepare payroll data input sheets, reflecting all modes of
compensation, rate of pay,
- vacation, sick, holiday, wage assignments, commissions,
bonuses, hours, payments and deductions.
- Processing of new hires, transfers, terminations in an accurate
and timely manner
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations
by keeping information confidential
- Post payroll data sheets for new rates of pay associated with
general salary adjustments and calculation of retroactive payments
- Administer payroll functions, including reports and data
- Create and compile reports from databases as needed.Top Skills
- Must have at a minimum one (1) to three (3) years of payroll
- Experience with ADP workforce now platform
- Must be proficient with computers including MS Word, MS Outlook
and strong MS Excel skills. 2016 Excel test required.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills with
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tucson , Payroll Assistant, Human Resources , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!