Shift Lead (16.75/hr) Tucson East
Company: Salad and Go
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description(Shift) Lead TucsonHiring Immediately - $16.75/hr
Join the Drive-Thru Revolution!Salad and Go ("SAG") is on a mission
to disrupt the fast-food industry by making healthy and nutritious
made-to-order food affordable and available to all. We operate 750
sq. ft. drive-thru only locations serving an intentionally
simplified and streamlined menu to enable operational efficiencies
that allow the company to offer the lowest price possible to guests
most notably $5.74 for salads and wraps with chicken or organic
tofu. We cater to all dayparts with $1 organic cold brew and five
different breakfast burritos, made with real eggs, an all-natural
tortilla, and served with house-made salsa for $2.99.We are also a
"for good" company. This philosophy has informed our strategy of
lowering prices to our guests to increase accessibility, raise team
member wages, and, most importantly, give back to the community in
a big way. Since April 2020, SAG has donated roughly 4,000 salads
per week to non-profit organizations that fight hunger and
homelessness. In the last 12 months, SAG has donated over 200,000
salads and, in 2021, will donate even more as we expand into new
markets. Salad and Go is a fast-paced and rewarding environment
where we love what we do.The Role:If you love guest service, have
strong attention to detail, have a huge sense of personal
accountability, care about the people around you, and would like to
be a part of our Drive-thru Revolution, we'd love to talk to you!
We are currently looking for passionate and experienced Service
(Shift) Managers to lead teams and grow the business as we expand.
The Service Manager must be able to work a varied schedule with
minimal restrictions. They must be able to work in a team
environment and maintain Team Member morale and enthusiasm for
guest service. Service Managers must be able to give direction,
problem solve service issues, and provide courteous guest service.
This position requires knowledge of all operational standards and
the ability to perform positional tasks at a high level of speed
- Assume the responsibilities of the store when the Store Manager
or Assistant Manager is not in the store.
- Responsible for the performance of all team members assigned to
- Provide appropriate coaching and performance correcting
feedback, as well as encouragement.
- Ensure that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner
following all Salad and Go operating procedures.
- Maintain high food quality and attractive food appearance in
accordance with Salad and Go specifications.
- Assist in maintaining proper sanitation and cleanliness of the
unit to fulfill health department and Salad and Go standards.
- Always maintain food safety standards including hand washing,
product and equipment temperature monitoring, FIFO.
- Ensure the completion of team member training scheduled during
- Assist in ordering inventory on a timely basis to ensure an
adequate supply and minimize waste.
- Achieve financial standards for food, labor and controllable
costs during their shifts.RequirementsWhat you bring:
- 1+ years of fast-food restaurant experience
- Pride in delivering outstanding guest service
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced
- Strong time management, multitasking, and decision-making
- Results-oriented and problem-solving mindset
- Dedication to continuous improvement and learning
- Curiosity, ambition, and authenticity BenefitsThe Perks:
- Closed on seven major holidays so you can spend time with loved
- A defined career path with tremendous growth potential
- Clean, natural light, and grease-free work environments
- Free meals (never worry about eating healthy again!)
Keywords: Salad and Go, Tucson , Shift Lead (16.75/hr) Tucson East, Human Resources , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!