Company: Pima Medical Institute
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Payroll/Benefits Coordinator provides support to payroll and
benefits, requiring a high degree of confidentiality, discretion,
independent judgment, and multitasking.Starting salary $53,768 -
- Review and process accurate and timely biweekly payroll for all
- Determine benefit eligibility, disseminate written and verbal
benefits information to employees and maintain employee benefit
- Conducts periodic timecard audits for each PMI campus to ensure
accurate payment of leave time and time worked.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all PMI employees for
benefit, payroll, time and attendance related inquiries.
- Maintains security and access roles for all PMI employees in
timekeeping and HRIS.
- Research and resolve benefit and payroll issues promptly,
professionally and confidentially.
- Prepare manual checks, supplemental and adjustment payrolls as
- Prepare biweekly reporting and reconciliations for timekeeping,
payroll, tax liability and general ledger.
- Review and reconcile monthly health insurance benefit invoices
and prepare for payment.
- Respond to state unemployment requests, wage garnishments and
employment verifications in a timely manner
- Update and maintain complete and accurate PMI employee
- Process termination and status change requests in HRIS system
for payroll and benefit purposes.
- Stay updated on all PMI policies related to benefits, payroll,
leave time, and timekeeping, apply accordingly.
- Research and apply all health insurance and payroll law changes
- Assist auditors with information requests during annual
- Review and maintain onboarding and benefit documents; process
new hires in the HRIS system.
- Assist with or create miscellaneous adhoc reports for
directors, managers or when needed by government agencies.
- Audit yearly payroll taxes and process year end
- Participate in the development and execution of benefit related
- Provides and or assigns timekeeping training to employees and
managers as required.The list of essential functions is not
exhaustive and may be supplemented.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Three (3) years of experience in payroll and benefit
- Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Excel.
- Good working knowledge of accounting practices and tax
- Experience working with HRIS, UKG preferred.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience
that meets the minimum qualifications.#ID1
Keywords: Pima Medical Institute, Tucson , Payroll/Benefits Coordinator, Human Resources , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...