Senior Software Test & Validation Engineer
Company: Revel IT
Posted on: May 23, 2020
OUR GOAL: Treat our consultants and clients the way we would
like others to treat us - we are honest, stay true to our word, and
work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and
candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We
are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of
IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience
memorable, fun, and different. OUR MISSION: Find and provide the
best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for
consultants and candidates - whom we treat as part of our team.
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and
apply today! Reference: 388278 Senior Software Test & Validation
Engineer. The Senior Software Test & Validation Engineer in this
contract role will apply intensive and diversified knowledge of
design principles, practices and implementation in complex systems
and assignments. General responsibilities include test design
generation, participating in design reviews, development and
testing to assess performance against design specification;
reliability testing, and assessment of system interactions. Makes
independent decisions. Additional Role Accountabilities:
- Assist in the troubleshooting of issues to determine root cause
and possible engineering solutions.
- Practices and mentors in the use of company concepts, policies
and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
- Applies functional expertise routinely on the job.
- Receives general direction and exercises considerable
discretion as to work details.
- Contributes to the definition and timely achievement of overall
- Participates or leads in efforts to define new components,
products or processes.
- Identifies and solves technical challenges.
- Identifies and implements improvements to work processes.
- Creates potentially patentable components for systems, or
- Designs, plans and executes project related tasks.
- Designs and executes experiments to test hypothesis related to
- Applies advanced scientific knowledge to projects; determines
priorities for experiments.
- Independently designs and executes experiments.
- Utilizes DOE as appropriate.
- Assures experimental quality through sound, independent,
- Participates or leads cross functional technical teams.
- Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups.
- Provides technical direction and feedback to others.
- Teaches others and troubleshoots problems.
- Participates in project planning, process updates and
contributes to experimental design.
- Prepares and delivers presentations of project results to
others; presents data to larger and more diverse audiences.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote
Quality First Time. Minimum Qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience. OR, MS
degree in a directly related discipline + 4 years of related
experience required; OR, PhD degree in a directly related
discipline + 2 years of related experience required.
- Demonstrates success in technical proficiency, creativity,
collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Expert knowledge of engineering principles and concepts.
- Understands and uses expert practices for requirements
management, development and analysis.
- Mentors others in requirements engineering.
- Understands and uses the foundational processes and practices
for SW planning.
- Integrates SW planning with project and program planning.
- Mentors others in SW planning processes and practices.
- Develops and uses company design practices as applied to
- Understands and applies industry practices and benchmarks.
- Uses company practices for SW integration and test at an expert
- Develops enhanced and/or more efficient practices.
- Develops and mentors and assures growth in practices.
- Uses company practices as applied to tasks for configuration
- Assures project level configuration management. Revel IT
(formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing,
privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client
base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in
Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are
rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast. WHY REVEL:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer
referral bonuses and training/continuing education
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94% We do our jobs in a way that brings
delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us.
Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog
in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company,
we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that
offer real career growth.
Keywords: Revel IT, Tucson , Senior Software Test & Validation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!