Field Service Technician V
Company: TE Connectivity
Posted on: November 22, 2020
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Field Application Engineering Teams work
intimately with customers to recommend products and solutions for
new and existing applications. They identify new applications,
requirement modifications and enhancements to meet customer
specifications and conduct on-site installation and service of
product and are responsible for all technical aspects of the sales
cycle for potential application of company products to meet
customer needs, including identifying opportunities; determining
solutions; creating demand; preparing detailed product
specifications and technical marketing support; ensuring high
quality and timely project execution and conducting follow-up
technical support. They also approve operational quality of systems
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to support our customers
in the Southwest. This individual will provide hands on training of
our products and partner with our Sales Organization on driving
growth opportunities. This individual will report to our Manager of
Field Service Technicians and will be a remote based role. The
ideal location for this candidate is the Houston, TX area.
* Conduct hands-on training with line crews, splicers,
electricians, and electrical superintendents in both the industrial
and utility markets on all TE - Energy Division products.
* Provide job site installation support for proper installation of
TE's products, conduct training and certifications at industrial
and utility plants.
* Conduct training seminars and support Trade Shows.
* Support trade shows, develop a strong rapport with utility
personnel and electrical contractors and be an Underground/Overhead
product consultant for them.
* Analyze simple product failures and prepare failure reports.
* Conduct onsite installation of Medium Voltage Raychem
* Provide feedback and ideas regarding product design, product
improvements, and competitive products. Suggesting PII improvements
* When in the field, this individual will always look for and be
aware of other application opportunities and provide feedback to
Area Sales Managers and Product Management.
* Conduct new product demonstrations and training.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* 8 or more years of experience in the Electrical Field (Lineman,
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, spoken).
* Ability to work as a team player.
* Strong customer focus and willingness to assist in all aspects of
* High energy and enthusiasm.
* Analytical and structured thinking with an ability to understand
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Calendar,
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology
leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected
future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions,
proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in
transportation, industrial applications, medical technology,
energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000
employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside
customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY
CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn,
Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a
balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Keywords: TE Connectivity, Tucson , Field Service Technician V, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!