Supervisor Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for overseeing and supervising the
day-to-day operations of complex customer support operation
functions of the National Customer Technical Support group.
Provides technical assistance to customers and employees. Conducts
technical training. Customarily and regularly directs the work of
at least two or more other full-time employees or their
equivalent.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Supervises, interviews and hires a staff of Technical Support
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for
Technical Support representatives.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to
subscriber inquiries, support calls and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
- Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy and use of
information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors
daily/weekly/monthly progress and reports results to the Customer
Technical Support Manager.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.Additional Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- A minimum of 2 years mobile experience highly
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Tucson , Supervisor Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!