Cisco Network Administrator
Location: Fort Huachuca
Posted on: November 22, 2021
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: SCI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees, Do The Cant Be Done, solving the most daunting
challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a Cisco Network Administrator to join our team
of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located at Fort
Huachuca, AZ. This position supports the CIO/G6 Network Operations
Team, providing infrastructure and switching support for the
innovative technologies that are currently deployed throughout the
USAICoE Fort Huachuca campus.
As a Cisco Network Administrator, you will be on a team that
currently manages over 1000 high-speed data switches in an
enterprise campus environment.
* New installation and daily maintenance of new/existing Cisco and
Nexus layer two and three switches.
* Daily maintenance that includes: ensuring that all switches are
using the latest approved IOS software and are STIG compliant.
* Providing quick and superior customer service when network
problems are reported.
* Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years of network related
experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted
in lieu of degree requirement
* In depth knowledge of LAN technologies
* Experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting Cisco and
* Layer 2 switch technology experience
* Layer 3 routing technology experience
* Security Plus and CCNA (at a minimum) are required to start
* US Citizenship required
* Active TS/SCI clearance required to start
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) experience
* COMSEC experience
* Current Cisco CCNP certification
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Tucson , Cisco Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!