Systems Software Developer (Data Analytics)
Company: Casa De Los Ninos Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Who We AreCasa de los Ni--os is one of the most established and
well respected non-profit organizations in Tucson. We have been
helping kids and healing families since 1973. Our services include
parent education classes, Foster Care, Parents As Teachers,
Behavioral Health, and Nurse-Family Partnership Program!Job
SummaryThe Systems Software Developer will assist with designing,
developing, and supporting Casa de los Ninos' electronic health
record, data warehouse, reporting, and other systems. Your duties
will primarily revolve around building reports and ensuring data
accuracy and availability by writing SQL queries, code, and
modifying software to build data analytic systems, improve
performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in
directing system testing and validation procedures, working with
customers or departments on developing new reports, and addressing
technical issues, including software system design and
- Designs and develops reports using scientific analysis and
mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design
consequences. Building form logic and ensuring data integrity
- Builds and maintains database software systems using ETL
- Implements software programming and documentation
- Acts as second-level support for the electronic health
- Keeps data systems up to date and coordinates updates and
downtime with staff.
- Writes complex Crystal Reports.
- Writes complex SQL queries to be used for reporting and
- Develops and designs intricate and intuitive dashboards.
- Assists with the enforcement of Security Protocols, HIPAA, and
Meaningful Use rules and regulations.
- Researches and analyzes state and national trends in healthcare
- Modifies software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,
improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Trains staff on the use of the data systems, reports, forms,
functionality, and dashboards.
- Consults with the Head of System Management to evaluate
software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and
- Provides support to end-users and works with the software
vendor to resolve issues.
- Designs forms to be intuitive to staff and uses logic to ensure
staff fills out forms correctly.
- Provides accurate data and user-friendly reports in a timely
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science,
Information Systems, Information Technology, Healthcare IT, Data
Analytics, or Cybersecurity preferred.
- Two or more years of experience working with electronic health
records systems or similar systems.
- Proficient in database design, SQL, report writing, building
dashboards, and project management. Familiar with health care data.
Experience with software development is a plus.
- Solid understanding of HIPAA and Meaningful Use rules and
- Proof of COVID Immunization.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete
- Experience working on a variety of software development
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Must be able to meet training and agency requirements for the
- Must foster an environment that is solution-focused, dedicated,
and compassionate to support the organization's mission, values,
and strategic direction.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated commitment to diversity and
inclusion, valuing diverse perspectives and encouraging
contributions by all team members.
- Must possess or be able to qualify for and maintain a valid
Arizona department of public safety level one fingerprint clearance
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and
be insurable under the agency's automobile policy.Our MissionCasa
de los Ni--os promotes child well-being and family stability in our
community. We place top priority on hiring and growing a team of
knowledgeable, passionate, creative, and diverse individuals who
have a strong desire to empower children and families within our
community. More information about us and our current job openings
is available at www.casadelosninos.org. Casa de los Ni--os is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin,
disability or handicap, veteran status, gender identity,
gender(sex), sexual orientation, or familial status.
Keywords: Casa De Los Ninos Inc, Tucson , Systems Software Developer (Data Analytics), IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!