Software Developer II
Company: Ruby Receptionists
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We're looking for an experiencedSoftwareDeveloper II to help us
develop and support both our customer facing technology, and our
proprietary applications we use internally to deliver our stellar
service.As a developer, you will help shape the future of our
software as we iterate and improve our existing applications with
an API-first approach.You will use your software engineering
knowledge to help us advance multiple company initiatives and
create fantastic user experiences.
The Software Developer II will work within one of our Scrum teams
and report to the team's Engineering Manager. This position can be
remote with the option of working out of our offices in Portland,
OR or Kansas City, MO metro area, or fully remote
* Angular, Angular Material, Sass, React
* MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server
* Swift, Kotlin, Java
What You'll Be Accountable For
* Developing new full stack features and functions in C# and
Typescript for web applications as well as working within Kotlin,
Swift and Java for Mobile.
* Maintaining and enhancing existing C# and Angular
* Sharing and documenting system and domain knowledge with other
members of our team.
* Embodying the Agile mindset and supporting the Scrum framework to
help the scrum team complete their sprints and increase and
maintain a predictable velocity.
* Working collaboratively with other team members, including
Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers, and other Software
Engineers within our Scrum process to develop efficient, reusable,
and reliable software.
Key Success Indicators
* You are proud of the work youdoand want to work for a company
that shares your values.
* Youarecollaborative and have a reputation fordoing what you
* Others would point to you as someone they'd love to work with,
andyourinnovative solutions inspire us all to do great work.
* You can extract big-picture ideas into workable processes and
* You jump at the opportunity to pitch in and feed the
greatergood;nojob is too big or small when you can lend a helping
* The ideal candidate should be skilled at multitasking, time
management, and prioritization in the face of rapidly evolving
technologies and changing requirements.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* At least 4 years of professional experience in Software
* Experience with C#/.NET background; .NET Core a plus.
* Experience with front-end web frameworks/libraries, such as
Angular and React.
* Relational database background (MS-SQL or MySQL/MariaDB
* Experience consuming RESTful services and working in a
* Familiarity with Git or another distributed version control
* Experience with Docker/containerization, unit testing, TDD.
* A growth mindset, with the desire to constantly learn - and share
- new knowledge.
* Angular, Angular Material, Sass
* MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server
* Mobile development experience with iOS and Android devices
* Kotlin, Swift, Java
* Database experience with both SQL and noSQL databases
* DevOps and/or SRE mindset and experience
Candidates near Portland, OR, or Kansas City, MO, have the option
to work from one of our beautiful open-concept offices. Ruby
requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and up
to date on their booster before working in-office, full-time or
hybrid. If an in-office environment isn't for you or the distance
is prohibitive, working from home is also an option for most
positions, unless otherwise stated in the job ad. The position
requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended
periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience
in person or virtually, by phone and computer.
Ruby participates in e-Verify where mandated by state or federal
law, such as AZ. Feel free to ask us about this if you have any
Ruby is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status or any other status protected by
federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of work visas at
Ruby participates in e-Verify; however, we adhere to state or
federal laws & regulations regarding non-participation where
applicable. Feel free to ask us about this if you have
Keywords: Ruby Receptionists, Tucson , Software Developer II, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!