PBX / Telephone Operator - Full-time
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corp.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Miraval journey is about creating a life in balance, healing
the whole self, and engaging in the present moment. It is our
ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity, and meaning to
wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do. Not
for the world to take notice, but for our guests and colleagues to
take comfort in. We do this because we believe in the power of the
individual. To create balance and live your best. We do this
because we are Miraval.
The PBX Operator is at the heart of the resort and is in many
instances the first and last interaction our guests have with us.
This position is responsible for handling incoming and outgoing
phone calls; responding to guest requests; learning and
disseminating basic hotel information; and being knowledgeable of
procedures and techniques necessary for the smooth operation of the
department. The PBX Operator is required to display exceptional
customer service, possess excellent phone manner, a working
knowledge of computers and phone systems and be able to think and
act independently as appropriate for situations that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering all incoming calls in courteous manner
* Connecting guests and employees to the appropriate extensions
* Be familiar with hotel, its services and the local area.
* Following through in resolving guest issues and/or requests
* Handling all emergencies according to established resort
* Distributing messages for guests and employees
* Dispatching calls to Engineering, Housekeeping and Security via
the 2-way radio
* Applicants should be able to remain poised during periods of
high-volume and stressful situations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
* At least one year of related switchboard experience in a
resort/hotel environment is preferred
* Listening and verbal skills to answer and respond to guest's
inquiries by telephone
* Prior customer service experience and skills
* Courteous and clear speaking voice
* Excellent communication skills - read, write and speak English
* Ability to use the computer, manipulate keyboard and mouse
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corp., Tucson , PBX / Telephone Operator - Full-time, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!