Application Developer Senior
Company: Hughes Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Application Developer SeniorJob Summary:To oversee application
design, systems analysis and development activities of custom
applications and solutions along with API integrations to support
the operations of the credit union.Salary: $101,000 to $126,000
- 7970 N Thornydale RdAbout Us:Hughes Federal Credit Union is
dedicated to providing a positive difference in our members'
financial lives. Our commitment to the Tucson community extends
beyond our members as we sponsor and support local charities and
organizations that promote the financial literacy of future
generations. Join our team and see why we have been named a
"Best-In-State" credit union, four years in a row!Daily
- Oversees, coordinates, and participates in the design and
development of custom in-house applications and API integrations by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout the
development lifecycle; determining design methodologies and tool
sets; completing coding activities using industry standard
languages and software solutions; performing application testing;
conducting code reviews; orchestrating code deployments.
- Completes application development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings;
troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple
environments and platforms.
- Analyze user requirements to define site objectives and
recommend system features and functionality that focus and improve
on the member experience
- Mentoring other team members
- Provides support for IT Help Desk technicians quickly and
- 5-7 years of combined experience as a full stack developer
JQuery, Python, HTML, CSS, MS SQL.
- Applicable experience with REST/RESTful API design and
development, multi-tiered application design and development,
Visual Studio, TFS or Azure Dev Ops, and Azure Cloud
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Math or related major, or equivalent work experience. Benefits for
Full Time Employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution.Hughes
Federal Credit Union is a background screening, credit check and
Keywords: Hughes Federal Credit Union, Tucson , Application Developer Senior, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...