Senior Project Coordinator (SC4) in Tucson, AZ at Fast Switch - BHJOB13738_52591 GD
Company: Fast Switch
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job ID: 52591Senior Project Coordinator. A contract role is
currently available in Tucson, AZ for a Senior Project
Coordinator--who will drive--on-time delivery of documentation
deliverables for software projects in accordance with various
development processes. He or she uses subject matter expertise in
development processes to advise project leadership on best
practices, timelines, and risks.
- Supports development lead and/or project manager with planning,
scheduling, and approvals of documentation deliverables (Plans,
Reports, Trace Matrices, Technical Designs, Technical Assessments,
Design Reviews, Risks, etc.). Ensures project documents are
complete, consistent, and useable. Ensures consistency and
alignment across Software project teams.
- Has subject matter expertise on Product Development Process
(PDP) and Work Instructions (WIs). Participates in project planning
and advises project leadership on best practices, tailoring of
deliverables, timelines, and risks for the given project type.
- Accountable for identifying, planning, and tracking
documentation deliverables according to the PDP and WIs, for each
project milestone. Identifies the correct authors, reviewers, and
approvers for various document deliverable types.
- Coordinates with cross functional group (Quality, Architecture,
Requirements, Development, Test, Support, etc.) to monitor
deliverable status, and drives timely approvals per project
schedule. Addresses dependencies and removes bottlenecks.
- Reports status and risks to project leadership.
- Manages Design Change Orders (DCOs), Document Changes (DCs),
and Product Development Process Document Approvals (PDP DAs) via
the Document Control System (DCS). Ensures that updated documents
adhere to correct templates and versions according to current
- Facilitates review meetings for project milestones. Records
meeting minutes, decisions, and action items. Drives action item
- Ensures consistency and alignment across software project teams
and facilitates quarterly update meeting.
- Works with Development Quality and Software project teams to
ensure dFMEA is up to date and complete. Collaborates with project
teams to create and/or maintain dFMEA's and other failure/fault
- Manages and maintains Software Design History File (DHF) in the
DCS. Organizes documentation deliverables per best practices.
Ensures DHF consistency across Software projects.
- Liaise with Quality and Development functions to ensure that
potential future changes in templates / planned document
deliverables are considered in project documentation plan(s). Helps
ensure that potential future changes in templates align with
document generation tools (i.e. HQC ALM DocGen).
- Actively participates in WI and template reviews. Recommends
process improvements based on feedback and experience.
- Promotes good documentation practices and use of the R&D
Software Wiki. Creates, standardizes, and maintains articles in the
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote
Quality First Time.
Skills / Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Ability to plan project components and effectively report
status to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of creating software documentation for a medical
- Ability to understand and improve highly complex software
documentation structures using tools such as HPALM, Excel,
- Ability to work across the organization, with a high degree of
interaction, to confirm that software documentation is complete and
consistent with work products from other engineering
- Ability to create project documentation that is complete,
- Proficient in a document control system(s) (such as
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Understanding or familiarity with project management tools
(such as SmartSheets, MS Project, or Trello).
- Ability to create/edit written procedures and document
- Ability to use previous experience in determining the depth and
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent
combination of education and experience
To view all our open positions, please go to:
Keywords: Fast Switch, Tucson , Senior Project Coordinator (SC4) in Tucson, AZ at Fast Switch - BHJOB13738_52591 GD, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!