Sr. IT Systems Administrator
Company: Rincon Research Corporation
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Sr. IT Systems Administrator
CSG - Tucson, AZ, United States
Why Join Rincon Research Corporation (RRC)?
At Rincon Research Corporation, our primary business is innovating,
developing, and fielding digital signal processing (DSP) products
and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence
Communities in support of national security.
Rincon Research Corporation is seeking a Sr. IT Systems
Administrator who will be responsible for Windows based server
configuration, and deployment of Microsoft based systems in a mixed
Windows and Linux enterprise environment. Other responsibilities
include System security hardening, monitoring, configuration
management, maintaining system documentation and recovery plans.
The ideal candidate must be motivated to excel and grow in the role
as well as in skill set, and feel comfortable working side by side
with engineers and scientists.
Come join the team that is creating cutting edge signal processing,
geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
What are the primary responsibilities in the Sr. IT Systems
Responsible for configuration and deployment of Windows based
systems in a mixed Windows and Linux enterprise environment. Other
responsibilities include System security hardening, monitoring,
configuration management, maintaining system documentation and
What required background will make you successful?
- Strong PowerShell automation scripting.
- SQL Database maintenance experience.
- Familiar with Exchange DAG High Availability.
- Managing Hyper-V Hosts in a production environment.
- System OS Hardening and Group Policy Management (GPMC).
- Strong experience with a multi-site Microsoft Active Directory
and DNS environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience administering a Windows
Enterprise level environment.
- SharePoint or web services experience - HIGHLY DESIRED.
- Office 365 or Azure cloud integration.
- Experience with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) or Storage
Spaces Direct (S2D).
- Experience implementing and managing SCCM.
- Familiarity working with MDT/WDS and WSUS.
- Familiarity with RDSH and RDSG.
- Certification (Security+, MCSA/MCSE or any MS related
Where is the position located?
This position is located at our Tucson office.
What benefits does RRC offer?
- 100% employer-paid premiums for family medical and dental
insurance, employee life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability (STD & LTD)
- Flexible reimbursement spending accounts for medical expense
and dependent care
- Immediate participation and vesting in the company's Employee
Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) Plan
- Employer contributions to RRC's ESOP
- Employer matching contributions to the company's 401( k)
- Employer discretionary contributions to the company's 401(k)
Rincon Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Rincon Research Corporation, Tucson , Sr. IT Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!