Frontend Software Engineer
Company: Rincon Research Corporation
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Frontend Software Engineer
ISBU - Tucson, AZ, United States
Why Join Rincon Research Corporation (RRC)?
At Rincon Research Corporation, our primary business is innovating,
developing, and fielding digital signal processing (DSP) products
and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence
Communities in support of national security.
Rincon Research Corporation seeks an accomplished Graphical User
Interface (GUI) professional to work in a multi-disciplinary
R&D environment with likeminded motivated electrical engineers,
mathematicians, and computer scientists who are collectively
responsible for creating custom digital signal processing solutions
and communications systems in support of national security defense.
RRC seeks exceptional technical personnel to join us in creating
cutting edge signal processing, geolocation, and communication
systems for the future.
Come join the team that is creating cutting edge signal processing,
geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
What are the primary responsibilities in the Frontend Software
Primary responsibilities include the design and evolution of
effective, informative, and elegant browser-based user interfaces
(UIs) to complement the diverse signal processing systems produced
by RRC. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of the
importance of the end user experience and a portfolio of GUI design
projects and products that demonstrate mastery of effective
interface design. The UIs developed by the selected candidate are
the graphical front piece for RRC products, so they must function
flawlessly, exceed user expectations, and present an attractive and
What required background will make you successful?
- 2 to 4 years or relevant experience
- Solid understanding of modern CSS
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React or
- Experience with state management frameworks such as Redux or
- Experience with RESTful and WebSocket APIs
- Experience with frontend development pipelines and tools:
typescript, babel, webpack, npm, docker, etc
- Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
other equivalent field of discipline
- 5+ years of experience in practical system user interface
development and deployment
- Working knowledge of C, C++, python or similar high-level
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- A portfolio of GUI/design projects that demonstrate the
interface qualities we are looking for
- Experience with HTTPS/TLS
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
Where is the position located?
This position is located at our Tucson, AZ office.
What benefits does RRC offer?
- 100% employer-paid premiums for family medical and dental
insurance, employee life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability (STD & LTD)
- Flexible reimbursement spending accounts for medical expense
and dependent care
- Immediate participation and vesting in the company's Employee
Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) Plan
- Employer contributions to RRC's ESOP
- Employer matching contributions to the company's 401( k)
- Employer discretionary contributions to the company's 401(k)
Rincon Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Rincon Research Corporation, Tucson , Frontend Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!