Research Associate II
Company: Revel IT
Posted on: May 23, 2020
OUR GOAL: Treat our consultants and clients the way we would
like others to treat us - we are honest, stay true to our word, and
work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and
candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We
are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of
IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience
memorable, fun, and different. OUR MISSION:Find and provide the
best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for
consultants and candidates - whom we treat as part of our team.
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and
apply today! Reference: 389290We have an immediate need for a
Research Associate II in Tucson, AZ. Job Description:
- Responsible for conducting research, development and
manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific
activities to support client projects.
- Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design,
execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and
- Presents and discusses results of experiments within department
and project team.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through
familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in
conferences and professional societies.
- Follows company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design
Control and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and
- May act as principal investigator in conducting own
experiments. Essential Functions:
- Designs a wide range of experimental protocols.
- Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general
observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, and quantitative
analyses. Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives general directions on routine and new
- Identifies and implements improvements to work processes and
- Recognized expert for the area of expertise.
- Recognizes and documents activities for publication and/or
- Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or
data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and
policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria
for obtaining results.
- Participates in cross-functional technical teams such as a
failure investigation or core team.
- Works well in a team environment by being a productive project
team member, suggesting creative solutions to problems, and
providing input to project planning.
- Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups.
- Trains others in areas of expertise.
- Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
- Prepares and presents experimental procedures and results in
group and project teams.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote
Quality First Time. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knows wide range of experimental techniques and skilled in
- Capable with searching scientific literature to gain general
and specific information.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical
and presentation software applications. Formal Training/Education:
- Requires bachelor's degree in science.Revel IT (formerly known as
Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT
Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of
the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ,
Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new
markets from coast to coast. WHY REVEL:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer
referral bonuses and training/continuing education
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94% We do our jobs in a way that brings
delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us.
Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog
in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company,
we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that
offer real career growth.
Keywords: Revel IT, Tucson , Research Associate II, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!