The Raytheon Missiles and Defense, Electrical Product Team is
looking for Electrical Engineers responsible for developing,
integrating, and demonstrating research based and proof of concept
Strong candidates will possess Pulsed Power & RF Engineering
skills and interest in pulsed power, RF systems, power electronics,
high speed/voltage diagnostics, antenna design, and transmission
line design. Applicants should be creative, adaptable, and
detail-oriented engineers that are motivated to create innovative
solutions to complex and rapidly evolving problems. They should be
comfortable engaging in a multi-disciplined team from a variety of
discipline perspectives and are experienced with integrating,
testing and demonstrating hardware in a fast-paced environment.
This position includes a wide range of challenging and interesting
work that involves both high voltage and high frequency
U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position requires
an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Location: Tucson, AZ. Some travel may be required.
* Minimum 6 years of engineering experience
* Design, development, test, or operation of a wide variety of
pulsed power and RF systems.
* Experience with circuit analysis, high power RF testing, and
system integration is required.
* US Citizenship is required
* Knowledge of printed circuit board fabrication and circuit
card assembly processes and related industry specifications
* Experience with any of the following tools: Mentor Graphics
Designer, PSPICE, System Vision, MATLAB, Mathcad, IDL, Computer
Simulation Technologies (CST), Microwave Design Studio, High
Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS) and Advanced Design System
* Experience with test equipment, test automation scripting,
test conduction, sensor control
* Experience in Root-Cause Corrective Action investigations and
* Knowledge and experience with Material Review Board, Process
Configuration Board, Configuration Control Board and Failure Review
Board processes, proposing/defending and implementing Change
* Experience architecting electrical subsystems, requirements
allocation, and trades
* B.S in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Systems Engineering
degree or related STEM degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.