Bilingual Customer Relations Agent
Posted on: January 11, 2021
- Provide stellar customer service by handling an average of 100
or more inbound and outbound calls per day.
- Negotiate with customers per investor, company and regulatory
guidelines to resolve their mortgage loan delinquencies.
- Record all customer call dispositions and call notes using
servicing and collection systems per department guidelines.
- Updating customer contact information, collect one-time and
recurring payments, and set-up plans to resolve delinquent
- Schedule appointments for customers and their single point of
contact (SPOC) representatives in the company.
- Set-up payment arrangements, order payoff requests, and work in
a structured and proactive manner to meet individual and department
- Professionally handle escalated customer concerns while
following industry best practices.
- information, company's early assistance process, website
questions, service transfers, and more.
- Top Skills Details:
- 2+ years customer service
- 1+ years of collections
- Intermediate computer skills, word, excel, outlook,
- Bilingual and fluent in Spanish
- Must have the ability to connect to the internet via direct
connection (not Wifi)
- Must have a dedicated work space to ensure privacy so that
customer information is protected.Hours:
- Monday - Saturday
- hours are between 6:30 am - 7:00 pm About Aerotek:We know that
a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tucson , Bilingual Customer Relations Agent, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!