Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical and pneumatic
assembly operations. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence
of operations in performing component installation, wiring, hand
soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and
adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint / work instruction
specifications. Identifies and documents non-conformances in piece
parts and assemblies. Recognizes equipment and product problems and
notifies individuals using team specific to achieve optimum
production levels. Performs repetitive assembly of the company's
products into complete packages. Maintains all production related
documentation in compliance with Quality System Regulations.
Essential Functions would be to assemble components and
sub-assemblies for instruments per production drawings and
documents while sustaining quality, cost, delivery, and safety
metrics. Perform other duties as required or assigned. Specific job
function may change based on functional team assignment.
Skills Ability to acquire basic job skills and learn company
policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Written and
verbal comprehension of the English language. Ability to interpret
and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks.
Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, percentages#. Work within a team
environment in a culture of accountability and professionalism.
Ability to consistently meet work zone cycle times by following
standard work instructions. Ability to use hand tools; such as
screwdrivers, wrenches, nut-drivers, power drivers, etc. The
working environment is indoors and is seasonally heated and cooled
with controlled noise levels. The position requires considerable
standing and/or sitting, repetitive movement, and the ability to
lift objects less than 25 pounds. Some job functions will require
the use of a pallet jack to convey material. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to
hazardous materials requiring the use of personal protective
equipment #PPE) and strict adherence to safety guidelines
Experience: 0–1 years related experience
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with
current good manufacturing practices and standard operating
• Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using
tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or
• Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
• Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
• Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
• Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule
• Start up and shut down processing equipment.
• Ability to read blue prints and schematics.
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must have reliable transportation. (This location is on Oracle
and Tangerine, There is no public transportation to the