Social Media/Marketing Specialist
Company: Inside Higher Ed
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Posting Number:req4116 Department:All of Us Research Program
Department Website Link:https://allofus.nih.gov/Location:Greater
Phoenix Area Address:Phoenix, AZ USA Position Highlights:
- Are you constantly generating new ideas and sharing stories in
- Do you love translating complex concepts to many audiences in
- Are you the one people automatically come to for their
communications needs?Under the direction of the Communications &
Marketing Manager for the All of Us Research Program, you will
create, manage, and guide compelling, engaging content to manage
external communications among leadership and staff located across
multiple sites in Central Arizona, Southern Arizona, and Northern
Colorado. Jointly between the University of Arizona and its
clinical partner Banner Health, these activities are part of a
national initiative which will contribute significantly to the
development of a research cohort that will engage a million or more
Americans who volunteer their health data over many years to
improve health outcomes, fuel the development of new treatments for
disease, and catalyze a new era of data-based and more precise
preventive care and medical treatment.*Working remotely: Due to
ongoing COVID-19 concerns, some University of Arizona staff (as of
this posting date) are working remotely within the State of
Arizona. When safe to do so, most staff will return to work from
our Phoenix, AZ or Tucson, AZ locations on a full-time basis.
Position will require occasional in -state travel for professional
committee meetings and presentations (20%). Duties &
Responsibilities:Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates marketing activities, campaigns and events
(includes social media, advertising, and promotions).
- Advises program staff to ensure that they understand and comply
with marketing initiatives and policies.
- Develops marketing strategies and delivers marketing messages
with the intent of promoting the All of Us Research Program.
- Analyzes digital analytics and develops actions to improve
marketing campaign performance.
- Develops marketing content and material in both physical and
- Manages the All of Us Research Program's social media
interactions, leads social media projects and develops content for
- Independently researches, ensures accuracy and facts, and
determines content and layout.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of digital marketing across key channels including
digital apps, email, social & paid media, website.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) practices and
- Skill in use of computer programs and web analytics data.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated copywriting skills with knowledge of proper
grammar, spelling and rules of composition. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained
through professional level experience. (E.g. Marketing, Graphic
Information Technology, Graphic Design or any related field).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in social media
content development and distribution on Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Results-driven withstrong analytical skillsPreferred
- Experience in conveying complex scientific information clearly,
concisely and accurately to a lay audience.
- Experience working with MailChimp, Drupal, Zoom and/or Adobe
Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience organizing virtual events. FLSA:Exempt Full
Time/Part Time:Full TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:40 Job
FTE:1.0Work Calendar:FiscalJob Category:Communication and
MarketingBenefits Eligible:Yes - Full Benefits Rate of Pay:$42,007
to $70,011 Annually, Depending on ExperienceCompensation
Type:salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE) Grade:7 Career
Stream and Level:PC2Job Family:Marketing Job
Function:Communications & Marketing Type of criminal background
check required::Name-based criminal background check (non-security
sensitive) Number of Vacancies:1 Target Hire Date:3/7/2021 Expected
End Date: Contact Information for Candidates:For questions or
inquiries, please email: HR-PHX@email.arizona.edu Open
Date:2/2/2021Open Until Filled:YesDocuments Needed to Apply:Resume
and Cover LetterSpecial Instructions to Applicant: Diversity
Statement:At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive
climate because we know that diversity in experiences and
perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking,
solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic
community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native
American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these
values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and
expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and
constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of
perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment
opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic
information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome
alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service
programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive
Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values
student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of
diversity and inclusiveness.
Keywords: Inside Higher Ed, Tucson , Social Media/Marketing Specialist, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!