Senior Systems Engineer - FPGA
Company: Lunewave Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Who we are
Lunewave Inc. is a privately-held technology company developing
disruptive antenna and radar sensor technology by leading experts
in millimeter wave frequency engineering. Our products are geared
towards a variety of markets including automotive,
telecommunications, aerospace, and research for applications such
as autonomous transportation, 5G delivery, and drones.
The ideal candidate specializes in radar hardware system
engineering and will work with a team of highly motivated
individuals on design, implementation and test of 77 GHz automotive
- Verilog and System Verilog deep understanding; 4+ years full
time job- previous experience;
- Experience with Altera FPGA (Cyclone and Arria families);
- Experience with creating projects with IP Cores (1G Ethernet,
GTxRx, LVDS SerDes and etc.);
- Interface knowledge GbE, SFP, I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN FD,
- Basic telecommunications knowledge - OSI model layers, Ethernet
frame format, IP, UDP, ARP protocols.
- FPGA circuit board design: designs and tests new integrated
circuits and hardware components for real-time signal processing
- Conducts necessary hardware engineering and related functions
to modify and adapt vendor-manufactured hardware to meet special
- Understand system requirements; capable to work closely with
the engineering teams to flow down the system requirements to the
- Define system-level computational architectures, covering
device selection (specifically processors, FPGA, memory, and
- Work with the product development team in Radar systems
validation and analysis.
- BS Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, or other related
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with the FPGA board design
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with FPGA development using VHDL
- Development experience with large, dense, high-speed FPGAs
(Xilinx, Altera, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions
with Hardware/Software Engineering and Systems Engineering is
- Strong fundamentals in electrical engineering is
- Ability to learn new designs quickly and independently is
- Knowledge of Embedded Processor design tools such as Xilinx's
IP Integrator, SDK and EDK tools, or Eclipse based software
development environment is a plus.
- Experience with high speed digital design (> 1Gbs) is a
- Experience with high speed memory interfaces is a plus.
- Experience with high speed serial protocols (such as PCI
Express, SRIO, Ethernet) is a plus.
- Experience with high speed Analog to Digital (AD) and Digital
to Analog (DA) interfaces is a plus.
Lunewave, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national religion, genetics, disability, age or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lunewave Inc., Tucson , Senior Systems Engineer - FPGA, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!