Restaurant Supervisor/Hostperson - Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center
Company: Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for coordinating,
supervising and managing all property food and beverage, kitchen
and back of the house operations, while maintaining a profitable
F&B department and high quality products and service levels.
He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce
employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet
budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Supervise and manage all F&B personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Participate in F&B budget, forecasting and monitor department
performance with respect to the same. Perform any necessary
- Monitor industry trends and take appropriate action to maintain
competitive and profitable operations.
- Work with the F&B Manager and keep her/him informed of
F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate manager fully informed of all problems or matters
requiring his/her attention.
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in department monthly/quarterly/annual inventories;
prepare and submit inventory reports to accounting in a timely
- Organize and conduct department meetings on a regular basis.
- Monitor quality of service and product.
- Cooperate in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget
- Oversee operations of the employee cafeteria.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and
- Ensure departmental compliance with SOP's.
- Ensure the training on SOP's, report preparation, technical job
- Attend and/or conduct departmental and hotel training etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house and back-of-the house
F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Conduct and/or attend all required meetings, including
pre-convention and post-convention meetings.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center, Tucson , Restaurant Supervisor/Hostperson - Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!