Company: Firstservice Residential
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Responsibilities The Front Desk Associate greets and
provides excellent customer service to all guests entering the
facility and provides support/services to the Association staff in
the overall operation of the onsite office. Essential Duties &
Responsibilities The job duties listed are typical examples of the
work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all
duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected
that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Greet all guests with a warm smile and inviting attitude.
- Receive and respond to resident phone calls; redirect as
- Meet with inquiring homeowners in lobby as may be
- Facilitate amenity access including acceptance/transmittal of
fees and distribution of access cards and other equipment to
homeowners as required by community needs.
- Update new/existing owners' information forms in the
appropriate system daily or as required.
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for
- Enter and process work orders for maintenance requests from
homeowners as needed.
- Assist in follow-up on the status of work orders to ensure
timely resolution and closure upon notification by vendor or
- Perform other Community Coordinator duties as assigned by
Amenities Center Manager or Community Manager. Additional Duties &
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain
workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual
equipment or operating problems and the need for additional
material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to
integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve
problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to
new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as
instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related
duties as assigned. Supervisory Responsibility
- None Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Post-secondary education in business,
computers, or office management is preferred. Knowledge, Skills &
Proficiencies To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to work within a team environment and
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint Tools & Equipment Used
- Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software
applications and tools, and usual office equipment. Physical
Requirements / Working Environment The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- May require prolonged monitor viewing Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Hours over and above normal office hours will
occur, including evenings, holidays, and some weekends. Schedule is
subject to change based on business needs. Travel
- None Disclaimer The above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job. This is not an all- inclusive job
description; therefore, management has the right to assign or
reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: Firstservice Residential, Tucson , Front Desk, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!