Teller - F/T Temporary
Company: Hughes Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Positions are Temporary, below are the branches where positions
are available.Salary Range:$14.50 PT
- 7820 N Cortaro - F/T
- 280 N Pantano - F/T
- 3131 E Speedway - F/T
- 971 W Wetmore - F/THughes Federal Credit Union is dedicated to
providing a positive difference in our membersfinancial lives. Our
commitment to the Tucson community extends beyond our members as we
sponsor and support local charities and organizations that promote
the financial literacy of future generations. Join our team and see
why we have been named a Best-In-State credit union, two years in a
row!Job SummaryTo assist members with their financial transactions,
involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable
instruments.Responsibilities and Duties
- Receives and processes member financial transactions,
including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals and loan
payment; sells money orders and travelers checks to members;
transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning
services anddirects members to appropriate department for specific
information and service. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and
cross-sells services to members.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including, but not
limited to, assisting with daily audits and performs other duties
- To provide accurate, friendly, professional, and personal
service to all members and other employees.
- To balance daily in a timely manner and error free consistent
with Credit Union policy.
- To handle a proportionate number of transactions based on
- Posting and transaction errors not to exceed credit union
- Should score an average 6.0 or higher on quarterly quality
service loop surveys.
- To assist the branch in achieving an internal service survey
score of 4.25 or greater.
- Meet assigned sales goals and service standardsQualifications
- Up to six months of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the
job. Work involves personalcontact with others inside and/or
outside the organization, generally regarding routine mattersfor
purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some
- Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Ability to
use a computer keyboard. Must be good with detail to deal with
numbers and names. Detailoriented.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit. The employeefrequently is required to
use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand
and walk. The employees must occasionallylift and/or move up to 50
pounds. The employee must be able to speak clearly, hear and able
to travel to other locations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- The mental demands necessary to competently perform this job
include the continuous need to bealert and resourceful in solving
problems; and to exercise a degree of patience and initiative in
performing the job duties.
Keywords: Hughes Federal Credit Union, Tucson , Teller - F/T Temporary, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!