Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: May 7, 2021
We are looking for an Admitting Clerk who can interact well with
patients, patient''s families, doctors, fellow employees and
vendors. This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach
the highest quality and patient satisfaction outcomes.
The Admitting Clerk is responsible for the courteous and prompt
processing of patients for admission to the Surgery Center. The
Admitting Clerk is responsible for answering incoming telephone
calls and directing the calls to the appropriate personnel. The
Admitting Clerk may be cross-trained in other functions of the
business office, and reports directly to the Business Office
- Minimum 1-2 years of hospital or Ambulatory Surgery Center-
medical office experience required.
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the center as a
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a
- Must be able to adhere to hospital or Ambulatory Surgery Center
financial and admitting policies.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with patients and
- Must know insurance verification and collection processes.
- Must have problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional
customer service skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below
for additional information.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Tucson , Admitting Clerk, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!