Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for processing hotel and
guest laundry, including pressing, sorting and folding. Laundry
Attendants use commercial pressing and folding equipment and are
responsible for programming and logging of their operations. Duties
may include ironing sheets, pillow cases, table cloths, folding
towels, sorting soiled linen, loading dryers and distributing linen
to various storage areas within the hotel.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Keywords: Hyatt, Tucson , Laundry Attendant, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!