Heavy Equipment Service Technician
Company: Road Machinery LLC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
THIS POSITION IS IN MOJAVE, CA.
Relocation assistance up to $10,000
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Training including Online, In-House, and Off-Site
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Long-Term Job Security
Heavy construction equipment field mechanic position in Mojave,
CA. Individual is required to operate a field service truck and
perform service on Komatsu mining equipment. Requires ability to
work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, including
strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics.
Individual should have strong diagnostic and repair skills.
- Qualified candidates MUST have 5+ years of
successful hands-on experience with Komatsu mine equipment,
preferably with HD785 trucks, WA800 / WA900 loaders and D375
- Diesel engines, hydraulics, diagnostics, and be very
experienced with the latest electronically controlled
- MUST have experience with welding and
- Must be able to fully comprehend hydraulic and
electrical schematics with a history of successful troubleshooting
and technical experience.
- MUST be a self-starter and be a strong
- MUST maintain daily service reports, equipment
- Competent in MS Excel / Word / Outlook (email) for technical
questions with equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and in a
service-oriented manner, both written and verbally, to: customers,
vendors, manufacturers, etc. for technical questions and
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV and background check are
required for this position.
- Must be able to operate a laptop computer for service reports
and time reporting.
- Basic tool set required for position; Company will provide some
Who We Are
At Road Machinery, we strive to make every customer a customer for
life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward
individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every
employee at Road Machinery is absolutely critical to its success
and were always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic
people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a clients total expectation when they arrive
at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level
of investment to our employees through continual training, career
development and opportunities for growth. Your professional
development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to
offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package,
competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your
career with us!
Keywords: Road Machinery LLC, Tucson , Heavy Equipment Service Technician, Other , Safford, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!